If you are planning to go for a holiday in Singapore, then this guide can help you out with all the information regarding the same. We recently applied for the same and were informed that the new rules have been very helpful for the tourists following which they could get the VISA Approval within a week, typically it takes only 2-3 business days for the same. For an Indian Citizen, there is a compulsory rule to apply for a VISA before the travel with the following listed documents.
You can apply for the same through a reputed or a registered travel agency or VFS India. The Consular Services Application Center in Singapore allows you to submit through VFS Global Services Private Limited. The Tourist Visa is granted for visiting friends, relatives and also for recreation along with site-seeing. Do make a note that you need to plan your travel because you cannot extend the dates of your visa while going. There is also an option of Tourist Visa on Arrival (VOA) which offers you to apply for the same at designated counters at Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata and New Delhi Airports.
List of Requirements:
- Download VISA Application Form and Fill it correctly and in clear handwriting and sign the same where ever applicable
- Attach the Original Signed Indian Passport which has a minimum of 6 months remaining validity
- Attach two passport photos which are in the size of 35 mm wide by 45 mm high. They should be in MATT Paper Printing and should have your face clearly visible. Any reputed photo studio can help you out with this.
- Complete Itinerary Details of the trip with copy of your flight reservation along with the passenger names and time mentioned
- A copy of the last three months bank statement which is stamped by the bank for all the applicants.
- A copy of the Hotel Reservation where you are going to stay with your name clearly mentioned on the booking details page.
- If you are going to stay with friends or family then all the particulars of the host along with their Singapore status and their residence data. You should also mention the purpose of the visit along with this. If you are invited by someone, then you need to provide a letter of invitation along with the contact info of the visitor, host and the complete purpose of the visit. You need to ensure that you also provide the hosts status in Singapore and also attach the form V39A from the invitee.
- You will also have to add a Personal Letter / Covering Letter addressed to the Embassy of Singapore with all the details around the trip and then submit all these documents.
Visa Fees: The total fees you need to make for the VISA Processing is Singapore $30 which can be paid directly to the travel agency which is applying on your behalf or through Master/ Visa, Debit/ Credit cards when you opt for Online Application. The fees are non-refundable and do not depend on the result of the submission. Based on the documents submitted along with sufficient funds proofs the approvals are made, and you cannot expect the acceptance every time you submit the application.